If you’re a fun creative individual with a unique vision for web design then this is for you! Think Goat is on the lookout for an experienced and proactive Web designer to join our team.
Think Goat is a web design and advertising company centred around brining websites to life through imaginative styling and creative writing skills. We are a close-knit team of passionate and creative individuals who love to welcome fresh perspectives on board.
As a member of the TG team, you’ll be designing innovative websites as well as updating and maintaining existing websites. In addition, you’ll be required to manage and set up hosting accounts.
Is this similar to you?
- Able to work independently
- Proactive and able to think outside of the box
- Happy and go-to attitude
- Is efficient and organised
- Passionate about all things web design
- Tech savvy and loves problem solving
- Imaginative and has a keen eye for detail
- Is sociable and enjoys a cheerful work environment
- Possesses terrific time management skills
- Flexible work days and hours
- A great work-life balance
- A rate suited to the right applicant
- Work remotely from anywhere in Australia
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years WordPress experience
- Great graphic design skills
- Experience using Shopify
- Familiarity with WooCommerce
A bonus attribute is past experience working with Facebook and Google Ads, however, this is not a requirement.
What we’re offering is a friendly and positive work environment, a rate suited to the applicant as well as flexible work hours and the ability to work remotely in this part-time position.
Does this sound like what you’re looking for?
Click the “Apply” button and send through your resume. Please include examples of websites you have worked on recently.